5 days Hero Challenge
The 5 days Hero Challenge replaced the 24h Hero Challenge. It runs for 5 days and is composed by 12 stages with 3 boss nodes.
5 days Hero Challenges have one restriction:
- Increasing Hero Levels: as the player progresses through the nodes battles require higher character levels.
5 days Hero Challenge "hard" resets its progress at daily reset. This means the player can't skip nodes to focus on higher nodes nor s/he can use Speed Force to complete battles.
The below table reflects the battle breakdown as of Flash' event. The event has 12 nodes and each is represented by a row in the table. Nodes 4, 8 and 12 are boss nodes and return more Hero Fragments. The event lasts 5 days and In total you can run each node for 5 times for a grand total of 1200 Energy.
|Battle||Energy cost||Min. Hero Level||Hero Fragments||x5 runs||Accumulated Hero Fragments[t 1]||Rank[t 2]|
- Accumulated Hero Fragments column is useful if you can't complete every node. It represents the number of shards you collect if you run the event everyday up to the node you can complete. Example: if you can complete up to node 8 you can potentially accumulate 105 shards.
- The lines with a rank mark the moment where, if you start with 0 shards, collect enough shards to get a Rank 1 (10 shards), R2 (25), R3 (50), etc hero
List of 6d Hero Challenges
Opening dates (GMT) of 6 days Hero Challenges:
List of 5d Hero Challenges
Opening dates (GMT) of 5 days Hero Challenges:
For the 24h Hero Challenges list see 24h Hero Challenge.
Drop rates compared to Heroic Nodes
The energy cost per Hero Fragment for the 5 days Hero Challenge nodes is depicted by the following table:
|Node[h 1]||Energy||Hero Fragments||Energy per Fragment[h 2]|
|Boss Node 12||45||15||3|
|Boss Node 8||35||10||3.5|
|Boss Node 4||25||5||5|
Below you can find the ratios for the Story Campaign Heroic Nodes:
|Node||Energy||Hero Fragments||Energy per Fragment|
|Chapter 1||10||[h 3]0.33||30|
- Nodes can't be skipped, to reach a given node in any given day all prior nodes must be completed
- the amount of shards returned is guaranteed
- assuming each run has a 33% chance to drop a shard which is the subreddit's general consensus
The worst case scenario for the Hero Challenge is running the non-boss nodes which have a cost of 15 energy per hero fragment. The best case scenario for Heroic Node farming is running chapter 1 which costs on average 30 energy/fragment. These results show us that Hero Challenge missions are always cheaper, from an energy/fragments ratio perspective, than Heroic Node farming.
For a discussion on this topic see 5-days Hero Challenge vs 24h HC vs Farming Heroic Nodes.
- Featured Event
- 24h Hero Challenge
- PVP Wraith Arena
- Hero Upgrading
- DC Legends Hotfix - 4/28/2017
- May Event Details