Beast Boy: Changeling

From DC Legends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 Beast Boy Portrait.png Beast Boy
  • Overview
Beast Boy's costume

Beast Boy: Changeling is a Hero with Physical badge.png Physical affinity.

Stats[edit]

Beast Boy: Changeling Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Beast Boy Portrait.png
Physical badge.png Physical

Strength 346 5.9 352
Agility 303 5.6 309
Stamina 326 5.3 331
Intelligence 324 5.1 329
Hit Points 10 3313
Speed 86 0 86
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Beast Boy: Changeling Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Beast Boy Legendary Portrait.png
Physical badge.png Physical

Strength 346 5.9 352
Agility 303 5.6 309
Stamina 326 5.3 331
Intelligence 324 5.1 329
Hit Points 10 3313
Speed 86 0 86
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats: Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Gear Stats
Gear Set Name Level 11 Value Full Name Description


STR Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Strength Affects Physical Damage
AGI Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Agility Affects Physical Defense
STA Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Stamina Affects Hit Points
INT Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Intelligence Affects Special Damage, Special Damage Defense, and Heal Power
HP Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Hit Points The amount of damage a Hero can take before they are defeated
SPD Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Speed The frequency a Hero takes turns in combat
CRT CH Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats% Critical Chance The +% chance a Hero has to perform a "Critical Hit"
CRT VAL Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats% Critical Amount The +% increase in damage or healing a Hero gets when dealing a "Critical Hit"
P DMG Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Physical Damage Increases Physical Damage dealt
S DMG Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Special Damage Increases Special Damage and Healing dealt
AP Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Affinity Power Increases extra Affinity damage dealt
AR Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Affinity Resist Reduces extra Affinity damage received
DEF Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Defense Reduces Physical Damage received
RES Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Resistance Reduces Special Damage received

To compare all allies gear stats check Gear Bonus.

Beast Boy: Changeling Level 70 Stats with Gear 11
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Growth Modifier x70 Gear bonus Total
Beast Boy Legendary Portrait.png
Physical badge.png Physical

Strength 346 5.9 413 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Agility 303 5.6 392 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Stamina 326 5.3 371 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Intelligence 324 5.1 357 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Hit Points 10 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Speed 86 0 0 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Critical Chance 5% 0 0 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats% Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".%
Critical Value 150% 0 0 Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats% Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".%
P DMG Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats
S DMG Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats
AP Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats
AR Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats
DEF Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats
RES Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats Template:BeastBoyChangelingGearstats
Power n/a

NOTE: these are still experimental, further validation is required!

 

Super Powers[edit]

rank: max

Monkey Business

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Beast Boy P1.png Target An Enemy Damage to an enemy. Gain 1 Affinity Resistance Up and apply 1 Affinity Resistance Up to a random ally.
Type Damage.png DamageBuff.png Buff
Cooldown
Level Name Description
1 Monkey Business
2 Enhanced Monkey Business I
3 Enhanced Monkey Business II
4 Enhanced Monkey Business III
5 Enhanced Monkey Business IV
6 Enhanced Monkey Business V
7 Enhanced Monkey Business VI
8 Enhanced Monkey Business VII
Legendary Remove 2 Awareness from the target
edit values



rank: max

Bear Hug

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Beast Boy P2.png Target An Enemy Damage to an enemy and 35% Turn Meter Down. If target is Enraged, double amount of Turn Meter Down and gain 3 Agility Up.
Type Damage.png DamageDebuff.png DebuffBuff.png Buff
Cooldown 3
Level Name Description
1 Bear Hug
2 Enhanced Bear Hug I
3 Enhanced Bear Hug II
4 Enhanced Bear Hug III
5 Enhanced Bear Hug IV
6 Enhanced Bear Hug V
7 Enhanced Bear Hug VI
8 Enhanced Bear Hug VII
Legendary Gain 25% Shield.
edit values



rank: max

Belly Flop!

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Beast Boy P3.png Target An Enemy Damage and apply 15% Turn Meter Down to all enemies.
Type Damage.png Damage
Cooldown 3
Level Name Description
1 Belly Flop!
2 Enhanced Belly Flop! I
3 Enhanced Belly Flop! II
4 Enhanced Belly Flop! III
5 Enhanced Belly Flop! IV
6 Enhanced Belly Flop! V
7 Enhanced Belly Flop! VI
8 Enhanced Belly Flop! VII
Legendary Apply Buff Immunity to two random enemies.
edit values



rank: max

Echinodermian Regeneration

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Beast Boy P4.png Target Self 70% chance to gain 4 Mends if Beast Boy is under 30% health at the end of each enemy turn
Type Buff.png Buff
Cooldown
Level Name Description
1 Echinodermian Regeneration 35% chance to gain 4 Mends if Beast Boy is under 30% health at the end of each enemy turn
2 Enhanced Echinodermian Regeneration I Chance +5%
3 Enhanced Echinodermian Regeneration II Chance +5%
4 Enhanced Echinodermian Regeneration III Chance +5%
5 Enhanced Echinodermian Regeneration IV Chance +5%
6 Enhanced Echinodermian Regeneration V Chance +5%
7 Enhanced Echinodermian Regeneration VI Chance +5%
8 Enhanced Echinodermian Regeneration VII Chance +5%
Legendary Also gain Damage Immunity
edit values



rank: max

Go Titans!

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Beast Boy P5.png Target Self 30% chance to use Monkey Business at the end of each teammate's turn. +25% chance if teammate is a Titan.
Type Buff.png Buff
Cooldown
Level Name Description
1 Go Titans! 15% chance to use Monkey Business at the end of each teammate's turn. +25% chance if teammate is a Titan.
2 Enhanced Go Titans! I Chance +2%
3 Enhanced Go Titans! II Chance +2%
4 Enhanced Go Titans! III Chance +2%
5 Enhanced Go Titans! IV Chance +2%
6 Enhanced Go Titans! V Chance +2%
7 Enhanced Go Titans! VI Chance +2%
8 Enhanced Go Titans! VII Chance +3%
Legendary Also gain 2 Agility Up and 25% Turn Meter Up if Beast Boy is Overhealed at the end of each teammate's turn.
edit values


Gear[edit]

Biography[edit]

With a cheerful attitude, Beast Boy uses his shapeshifting powers to defeat the bad guys while having fun.

When afflicted by a strange and deadly African disease, Garfield Logan's parents had to act quickly using an untested serum in the hope of saving their only child. Gar's life as saved, but along with turning his skin and hair green, came the ability to shapeshift into any animal he wanted. After his parents' passing, Gar decided to use his powers for good with different crime fighting groups, until finding a new home and family with the Titans.

Guides[edit]

List of links for guides about Beast Boy: Changeling.

Gallery[edit]

For all Images, Artwork, Icons and Portraits (original and legendary versions), see /Gallery.

<comments />