There are terms in DC_Legends_Wiki that are used inside and outside the game, with various terms being used for faster communication on the game's community. Some terms are official to the game while others are unofficial. This is a list of all the terms and abbreviations in DC Legends and their corresponding definitions.
To link to a Term here, simply type:
[[Glossary#<Term>|<Term>]]. For example,
[[Glossary#AoE|AoE]] will result in: AoE.
- Agility - one of the hero stats, it affects defense
- Area of Effect - It means an ability that targets All Enemies
- CastAway - acronym used to refer to Green Arrow: Castaway
- Critical Chance - one of the hero stats, is the chance a hero has to perform a "Critical Hit"
- Critical Amount - one of the hero stats, is the increase in damage or healing a hero gets when dealing a "Critical Hit"
- Emerald Archer - acronym used to refer to Green Arrow: The Emerald Archer
- Free to Play - a player that plays the game for free without spending money
- Hit Points - one of the hero stats, is the amount of damage a hero can take before they are defeated
- Most Efficient Tactics Available - what's considered the best options (or best characters) at a given time.
- Pay to Play or Pay to Win - a player that spends money on the game in order to win
- Process - refers to an effect activating in battle
- Process Rate - refers to how often an effect activates in battle
- Player vs Environment - game mode where the player battles computer controlled enemies
- Player vs Player - game mode where the player battles another human player
- Random Number Generator - internal game mechanism responsible for deciding the chance of something happening, like an effect (f.e. evasion), a counter-attack or a variable shop deal.
- The deity responsible for situations that are determined largely by luck, chance, or randomness in online games. Derived from RNG.
- Speed - one of the hero stats, is the frequency a hero takes turns in combat
- Strength - one of the hero stats, it affects damage
- Stamina - one of the hero stats, it affects Hit Points
- The Dark Knight (Batman) - refers to Batman: The Dark Knight
- World's Greatest Detective (Batman) - refers to Batman: World's Greatest Detective