Hawkgirl: Champion of Thanagar

From DC Legends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 Hawkgirl Champion of Thanagar Portrait.png Hawkgirl
  • Overview
Hawkgirl's original costume

Fierce warrior with Nth Metal mace that channels destructive energies. Hawkgirl: Champion of Thanagar is a Hero with Energy badge.png Energy affinity.

Stats[edit]

Hawkgirl: Champion of Thanagar Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Hawkgirl Champion of Thanagar Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 318 5.8 324
Agility 311 5.4 316
Stamina 346 5.5 352
Intelligence 328 5.4 333
Hit Points 10 3515
Speed 69 0 69
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Hawkgirl: Champion of Thanagar Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Hawkgirl Champion of Thanagar Legendary Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 318 10.5 329
Agility 311 9.7 321
Stamina 346 9.9 356
Intelligence 328 9.8 338
Hit Points 10 3559
Speed 69 0 69
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Hawkgirl: Champion of Thanagar Gear Stats
Gear Set Name Level 11 Value Full Name Description


  • Type: Physical
STR 915 Strength Affects Physical Damage
AGI 710 Agility Affects Physical Defense
STA 675 Stamina Affects Hit Points
INT 150 Intelligence Affects Special Damage, Special Damage Defense, and Heal Power
HP 7600 Hit Points The amount of damage a Hero can take before they are defeated
SPD 30 Speed The frequency a Hero takes turns in combat
CRT CH 42% Critical Chance The +% chance a Hero has to perform a "Critical Hit"
CRT VAL 106% Critical Amount The +% increase in damage or healing a Hero gets when dealing a "Critical Hit"
P DMG 1.21 Physical Damage Increases Physical Damage dealt
S DMG N.A Special Damage Increases Special Damage and Healing dealt
AP 0.85 Affinity Power Increases extra Affinity damage dealt
AR 0.34 Affinity Resist Reduces extra Affinity damage received
DEF 1.27 Defense Reduces Physical Damage received
RES 1.17 Resistance Reduces Special Damage received

To compare all allies gear stats check Gear Bonus.

Hawkgirl: Champion of Thanagar Level 70 Stats with Gear 11
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Growth Modifier x70 Gear bonus Total
Hawkgirl Champion of Thanagar Legendary Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 318 10.5 735 915 1968
Agility 311 9.7 679 710 1700
Stamina 346 9.9 693 675 1714
Intelligence 328 9.8 686 150 1164
Hit Points 10 7600 24740
Speed 69 0 0 30 99
Critical Chance 5% 0 0 42% 47%
Critical Value 150% 0 0 106% 256%
P DMG 1.21 1.21
S DMG N.A N.A
AP 0.85 0.85
AR 0.34 0.34
DEF 1.27 1.27
RES 1.17 1.17
Power n/a

NOTE: these are still experimental, further validation is required!

 

Super Powers[edit]

rank: 1

Thanagarian Strike

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Hawkgirl Champion of Thanagar P1 Thanagarian Strike.png Target An Enemy Damage to an enemy 20% chance to Stun [1 turn]
Type Damage.png Damage
Cooldown 0
Level Name Description
1 Thanagarian Strike Damage to an enemy 20% chance to Stun
2 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike I Damage +5%
3 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike II Damage +5%
4 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike III Damage to an enemy 25% chance to Stun
5 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike IV Damage +5%
6 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike V Damage +5%
7 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike VI Damage to an enemy 30% chance to Stun
8 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike VII Damage +5%
9 Enhanced Thanagarian Strike VIII Damage to an enemy 35% chance to Stun
Legendary Empowering Charge 20% Chance to strike a random additional enemy. 80% chance if target was Stunned by Thanagarian Strike.
edit values



rank: 1

To the Nth Power

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Hawkgirl Champion of Thanagar P2 To the Nth Power.png Target All Allies Purge 1 debuff and apply Crit immunity to all allies, 50% chance to Purge extra debuff
Type Buff.png Buff
Cooldown 2
Level Name Description
1 To the Nth Power Purge 1 debuff and apply Crit immunity to all allies, 50% chance to Purge extra debuff
2 Enhanced To the Nth Power I Chance +5%
3 Enhanced To the Nth Power II Chance +5%
4 Enhanced To the Nth Power III Chance +5%
5 Enhanced To the Nth Power IV Purge +1
6 Enhanced To the Nth Power V Chance +5%
7 Enhanced To the Nth Power VI Chance +5%
8 Enhanced To the Nth Power VII Chance +5%
9 Enhanced To the Nth Power VIII Purge +1
Legendary Impervious Nth Metal 20% chance to apply Debuff Immunity to all allies
edit values



rank: 2

Charged Blow

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Hawkgirl Champion of Thanagar P3 Charged Blowxh.png Target All Enemies Light Special Damage to all enemies. 10% chance to Stun each enemy, +5% chance if any teamamte has a positive immunity
Type Light Damage.png Light Damage
Cooldown 4
Level Name Description
1 Charged Blow Light Special Damage to all enemies. 10% chance to Stun each enemy, +5% chance if any teamamte has a positive immunity
2 Enhanced Charged Blow I Damage +5%
3 Enhanced Charged Blow II Additional Stun Chance +2%
4 Enhanced Charged Blow III Damage +5%
5 Enhanced Charged Blow IV Base Stun Chance +5%
6 Enhanced Charged Blow V Damage +5%
7 Enhanced Charged Blow VI Additional Stun Chance +2%
8 Enhanced Charged Blow VII Damage +5%
Legendary Nth Metal Charge Cooldown -1
edit values



rank: 4

Heavy Strikes

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Target Self Passive Ability: Gain 25% Turn Meter if an enemy gets stunned on a team member's turn
Type Buff.png Buff
Cooldown N/A
Level Name Description
1 Heavy Strikes Passive Ability: Gain 25% Turn Meter if an enemy gets stunned on a team member's turn
2 Enhanced Heavy Strikes I Turn Meter +3%
3 Enhanced Heavy Strikes II Turn Meter +3%
4 Enhanced Heavy Strikes III Turn Meter +3%
5 Enhanced Heavy Strikes IV Turn Meter +3%
6 Enhanced Heavy Strikes V Turn Meter +4%
7 Enhanced Heavy Strikes VI Turn Meter +4%
8 Enhanced Heavy Strikes VII Turn Meter +5%
Legendary Rank 1: High and Low 40% chance to call Assist if Hawkgirl stuns an enemy on her turn
Legendary 2 Rank 2: Wrath of Chay Ara 100% chance to call Assist if Hawkgirl stuns an enemy on her turn
edit values


Gear[edit]

Biography[edit]

Born to Egyptian royalty Kendra Saunders has lived and died countless times and has been reincarnated as Hawkgirl.

In ancient Egypt princess Chay-Ara was slain by the evil priest Hath-Set with a dagger forged of the mysterious Nth metal from the alien world Thanagar. Cursed her soul was destined to live and die innumerable times. In modern days Kendra Saunders is the latest reincarnation of the fierce hero. Equipped with wings and mace of Nth metal Hawkgirl draws her powers from both the ancient past of Earth and the alien world of Thanagar.

Guides[edit]

List of links for guides about Hawkgirl: Champion of Thanagar.

Gallery[edit]

For all Images, Artwork, Icons and Portraits (original and legendary versions), see /Gallery.

<comments />