Kid Flash: The Fastest Kid Alive

From DC Legends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 Kid Flash Portrait.png Kid Flash
  • Overview
Kid Flash's costume

Kid Flash is a Hero with Energy badge.png Energy affinity.

Stats[edit]

Kid Flash: The Fastest Kid Alive Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Kid Flash Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 371 7.4 378
Agility 364 6.8 371
Stamina 351 7.1 358
Intelligence 375 6.8 382
Hit Points 10 3581
Speed 100 0 100
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Kid Flash: The Fastest Kid Alive Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Kid Flash Legendary Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 375 11.4 386
Agility 367 10.5 378
Stamina 355 10.9 366
Intelligence 378 10.5 389
Hit Points 10 3659
Speed 100 0 100
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats: Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Gear Stats
Gear Set Name Level 11 Value Full Name Description


STR Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Strength Affects Physical Damage
AGI Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Agility Affects Physical Defense
STA Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Stamina Affects Hit Points
INT Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Intelligence Affects Special Damage, Special Damage Defense, and Heal Power
HP Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Hit Points The amount of damage a Hero can take before they are defeated
SPD Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Speed The frequency a Hero takes turns in combat
CRT CH Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats% Critical Chance The +% chance a Hero has to perform a "Critical Hit"
CRT VAL Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats% Critical Amount The +% increase in damage or healing a Hero gets when dealing a "Critical Hit"
P DMG Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Physical Damage Increases Physical Damage dealt
S DMG Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Special Damage Increases Special Damage and Healing dealt
AP Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Affinity Power Increases extra Affinity damage dealt
AR Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Affinity Resist Reduces extra Affinity damage received
DEF Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Defense Reduces Physical Damage received
RES Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Resistance Reduces Special Damage received

To compare all allies gear stats check Gear Bonus.

Kid Flash: The Fastest Kid Alive Level 70 Stats with Gear 11
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Growth Modifier x70 Gear bonus Total
Kid Flash Legendary Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 375 11.4 798 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Agility 367 10.5 735 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Stamina 355 10.9 763 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Intelligence 378 10.5 735 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Hit Points 10 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Speed 100 0 0 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".
Critical Chance 5% 0 0 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats% Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".%
Critical Value 150% 0 0 Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats% Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "[".%
P DMG Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats
S DMG Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats
AP Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats
AR Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats
DEF Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats
RES Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats Template:KidFlashTheFastestKidAliveGearstats
Power n/a

NOTE: these are still experimental, further validation is required!

 

Super Powers[edit]

rank: 1

Flash Flurry

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Kid Flash P1.png Target An Enemy
Damage to an enemy. +10% damage if enemy has Speed Down.
Type Damage.png Damage
Cooldown N/A
Level Name Description
1 Flash Flurry Damage to an enemy. +10% damage if enemy has Speed Down.
2 Enhanced Flash Flurry Damage +5%
3 Enhanced Flash Flurry II Extra Damage +5%
4 Enhanced Flash Flurry III Damage +5%
5 Enhanced Flash Flurry IV Extra Damage +5%
6 Enhanced Flash Flurry V Damage +5%
7 Enhanced Flash Flurry VI Extra Damage +5%
8 Enhanced Flash Flurry VII Damage +5%
9 Enhanced Flash Flurry VII Extra Damage +5%
Legendary Speed Thief Steal a maximum of 25% Turn Meter from the enemy and apply it to a random ally.
edit values



rank: 1

Neutral Speed

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Kid Flash P2.png Target An Enemy Apply 1 Speed Down to an enemy and steal 1 Speed Up. 35% chance to gain 2 Speed Ups (2T).
Type Debuff.png DebuffBuff.png Buff
Cooldown 3
Level Name Description
1 Neutral Speed Apply 1 Speed Down to an enemy and steal 1 Speed Up. 35% chance to gain 2 Speed Ups (2T).
2 Enhanced Neutral Speed Steal Speed Up +1
3 Enhanced Neutral Speed II Speed Down +1
4 Enhanced Neutral Speed III Chance +3%
5 Enhanced Neutral Speed IV Chance +3%
6 Enhanced Neutral Speed V Chance +4%
7 Enhanced Neutral Speed VI Steal Speed Up +1
8 Enhanced Neutral Speed VII Chance +5%
9 Enhanced Neutral Speed VII Speed Down +1
Legendary Who's Slow Now? Transfer all Speed Downs from team to a random enemy. If there are none, apply 2 Speed Downs to a random enemy.
edit values



rank: 1

Triple Threat

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Kid Flash P3.png Target All Enemies Light Damage and apply 10% Turn Meter Down to all enemies; 10% extra Turn Meter Down to enemies with Speed Up.
Type Light Damage.png Light Damage
Cooldown 3
Level Name Description
1 Triple Threat Light Damage and apply 10% Turn Meter Down to all enemies; 10% extra Turn Meter Down to enemies with Speed Up.
2 Enhanced Triple Threat Damage +5%
3 Enhanced Triple Threat II Turn Meter Down +5%
4 Enhanced Triple Threat III Damage +5%
5 Enhanced Triple Threat IV Turn Meter Down +5%
6 Enhanced Triple Threat V Damage +5%
7 Enhanced Triple Threat VI Turn Meter Down +5%
8 Enhanced Triple Threat VII Extra Turn Meter Down +5%
Legendary Here We Go Again! 25% chance to repeat; 75% chance if there are Speed Ups in enemy team.
edit values



rank: 1

Turn Back Time

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Kid Flash P4.png Target An Ally 35% chance to Light Heal a random ally if Kid Flash has 4+ Speed Ups at the end of his turn.
Type Buff.png Buff
Cooldown
Level Name Description
1 Turn Back Time 35% chance to Light Heal a random ally if Kid Flash has 4+ Speed Ups at the end of his turn.
2 Enhanced Turn Back Time Heal +5%
3 Enhanced Turn Back Time II Chance +5%
4 Enhanced Turn Back Time III Heal +5%
5 Enhanced Turn Back Time IV Chance +5%
6 Enhanced Turn Back Time V Heal +5%
7 Enhanced Turn Back Time VI Chance +5%
8 Enhanced Turn Back Time VII Heal +5%
Legendary  ? Also apply 50% Turn Meter Up.
edit values



rank: 1

Eager to Compete

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Kid Flash P5.png Target An Ally At the beginning of his turn, 70% chance to gain 1 Speed Up if any enemy has Speed Up.
Type Buff.png Buff
Cooldown
Level Name Description
1 Eager to Compete At the beginning of his turn, 70% chance to gain 1 Speed Up if any enemy has Speed Up.
2 Enhanced Eager to Compete Chance +5%
3 Enhanced Eager to Compete II Chance +5%
4 Enhanced Eager to Compete III Chance +5%
5 Enhanced Eager to Compete IV Chance +5%
6 Enhanced Eager to Compete V Chance +5%
7 Enhanced Eager to Compete VI Speed Up +1
8 Enhanced Eager to Compete VII Chance +5%
Legendary  ? Double amount of Speed Ups gained if any teammate also has Speed Up.
edit values


Gear[edit]

Biography[edit]

After a lighting accident infused him with the Speed Force, Wally West strives to prove himself as the new Kid Flash!

Guides[edit]

List of links for guides about Kid Flash: The Fastest Kid Alive.

Gallery[edit]

For all Images, Artwork, Icons and Portraits (original and legendary versions), see /Gallery.

ve
Characters
Allies Heroes Villains  

<comments />