Mend

From DC Legends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Mend badge

Mend is a Buff.png Buff that enables the character to gain a percentage of Hit Points at the beginning of each turn. Mend is the opposite of Bleed.png Bleed. The healing amount is roughly 3% of maximum HP [1].

Abilities that apply Mend[edit]

Ally Ability
Aquaman King of Atlantis Portrait.png Aquaman Mystical badge.png
King of Atlantis
Aquaman King of Atlantis P1 Might of the Ocean.png Might of the Ocean (rank: 1)
Damage to an enemy. Gain Mend: Mend.png MendSpeed Up.png Turn Meter Up

Bane Venom Addict Portrait.png Bane Physical badge.png
Venom Addict
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
I am Bane! (rank: 4)
Passive Ability: 30% Chance to use Venom Injection if Bane takes damage.: Mend.png Mend

Bane Venom Addict Portrait.png Bane Physical badge.png
Venom Addict
Bane Venom Addict P2 Venom Injection.png Venom Injection (rank: 1)
Gain 2 Mends, Light Heal to Bane: Mend.png MendStrength Up.png Strength UpStun Immunity.png Stun ImmunityCrit Immunity.png Crit Immunity

Batman The Dark Knight Portrait.png Batman Energy badge.png
The Dark Knight
Batman The Dark Knight P3 Lets Do This.png Powered Armor (rank: 2)
Gain 25% Shield and 2 Affinity Resist Ups: Shield.png ShieldDebuff affinity resistence up.png Affinity Resistance UpMend.png Mend

Beast Boy Portrait.png Beast Boy Physical badge.png
Changeling
Beast Boy P3.png Belly Flop! (rank: 3)
Damage and apply 15% Turn Meter Down to all enemies.: Speed Down.png Turn Meter DownMend.png MendShield.png Shield

Beast Boy Portrait.png Beast Boy Physical badge.png
Changeling
Beast Boy P4.png Echinodermian Regeneration (rank: 4)
Passive Ability: 70% chance to gain 4 Mends if Beast Boy's HP is under 30% at the end of each enemy's turn.: Mend.png MendDamage Immunity.png Damage Immunity

Big Barda Portrait.png Big Barda Physical badge.png
Greatest Warrior of Apokolips
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Blessing of New Genesis (rank: 4)
70% Chance to gain 30% Turn Meter and 2 Mend each time Big Barda takes damage.: Speed Up.png Turn Meter UpMend.png Mend

Big Barda Portrait.png Big Barda Physical badge.png
Greatest Warrior of Apokolips
Batman Beyond P5.png Resilience of Apokolips (rank: 5)
At the beginning of each enemy turn, 40% chance to gain Death Immunity if Big Barda has 5+ Stamina Ups: Death Immunity.png Death ImmunityStamina Up.png Stamina UpMend.png Mend

Big Barda Portrait.png Big Barda Physical badge.png
Greatest Warrior of Apokolips
Big Barda P2.PNG Strength of the New Gods (rank: 2)
Gain Taunt and apply 5 Stamina Up and 15% Turn Meter Up to all allies.: Stamina Up.png Stamina UpTaunt.png TauntSpeed Up.png Turn Meter UpMend.png Mend

Chemo The Deathless Doom Portrait.png Chemo Energy badge.png
The Deathless Doom
Chemo The Deathless Doom P1 Chem Trail.png Chem Trail (rank: 1)
Special Damage to an enemy, gain 3 Mend [3 turns] if target is Bleeding: Mend.png MendDisease.jpg Disease

Deathstroke The Terminator Portrait.png Deathstroke Physical badge.png
The Terminator
Penguin The Gentleman of Crime P4.png Tactical Genius (rank: 4)
Passive Ability: Gain 3 Awareness at the start of combat: Awareness.png AwarenessMend.png MendDeath Immunity.png Death Immunity

Medphyll Green Lantern of Sector 1287 Portrait.png Medphyll Energy badge.png
Green Lantern of Sector 1287
Medphyll Green Lantern of Sector 1287 P1 Seed Construct.png Seed Construct (rank: 1)
Damage to an Enemy, Mend [3 turns] on Random Ally: Mend.png MendShield.png Shield

Mera Queen of Atlantis Portrait.png Mera Mystical badge.png
Queen of Atlantis
Mera Queen of Atlantis P4 Ebb and Flow.png Ebb and Flow (rank: 4)
Passive Ability: 30% chance to apply Mend to team if 2 or more teammates take damage from a single attack: Mend.png Mend

Mera Queen of Atlantis Portrait.png Mera Mystical badge.png
Queen of Atlantis
Mera Queen of Atlantis P2 Favor of the Sea.png Favor of the Sea (rank: 1)
Apply 6 Mends [3 turns] to target: Mend.png MendDamage Immunity.png Damage Immunity

Mera Queen of Atlantis Portrait.png Mera Mystical badge.png
Queen of Atlantis
Mera Queen of Atlantis P1 Hydrokinesis.png Hydrokinesis (rank: 1)
Special Damage to an enemy gain Mend [3 turns]: Mend.png Mend

Parallax Profile.PNG Parallax Energy badge.png
Kyle Rayner
Parallax P5.PNG Parallax Empowerment (rank: 5)
DAt the beginning of each Parallax turn 75% chance to Gain Taunt (1T) and Debuff Immunity (1T) if Parallax has 4 or more Stamina Ups.: Taunt.png TauntDebuff Immunity.png Debuff ImmunityMend.png Mend

Ra's Portrait.PNG Ra's Al Ghul Mystical badge.png
Head of The Demon
Ra's Al Ghul P1.PNG Demon's Slash (rank: 1)
Damage to an enemy. +70% additional damage if enraged.: Mend.png Mend

Sinestro White Lantern Portrait.png Sinestro Mystical badge.png
White Lantern
Sinestro White Lantern P2 Life Itself.png Life Itself (rank: 1)
Apply Overheal and 2 Mend to all allies. Apply 1 extra Mend per teammate alive.: Mend.png MendTemplate:Purge Debuffs

Sinestro Yellow Lantern Portrait.png Sinestro Energy badge.png
Yellow Lantern
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Feed on Terror (rank: 4)
Passive Ability: Overheal and +40% Turn Meter to Sinestro whenever an enemy is Stunned or Enraged.: Mend.png MendSpeed Up.png Turn Meter Up

Star Sapphire Carol Ferris Portrait.png Star Sapphire Mystical badge.png
Carol Ferris
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Love Grows (rank: 4)
Passive Ability: 30% chance to apply 1 Mend [3 turns] to an ally if they get buffed: Mend.png Mend

Swamp Thing Champion of The Green Portrait.png Swamp Thing Mystical badge.png
Champion of The Green
Swamp Thing Champion of The Green P1 Bog Spores.png Bog Spores (rank: 1)
Damage to an enemy apply 1 Mend [3 turns] to a random ally: Mend.png MendCrit Chance Up.png Crit Chance Up

Swamp Thing Champion of The Green Portrait.png Swamp Thing Mystical badge.png
Champion of The Green
Error creating thumbnail: Unable to save thumbnail to destination
Forever Green (rank: 4)
Passive Ability: Revive with 30% Health and apply Heavy Heal to all allies. 30% Chance to also revive all allies: Revive.png ReviveHeavy Heal.png Heavy HealAwareness.png AwarenessMend.png Mend

Ultraman Portrait.PNG Ultraman Energy badge.png
The Man Who Steals
Ultraman P2.PNG Kryptonite Recharge (rank: 2)
Gain Taunt(2T), 3 Int Up (2T), 4 Stamina Up (2T) and 4 Mend (3T).: Taunt.png TauntIntelligence Up.png Intelligence UpStamina Up.png Stamina UpMend.png Mend

Ultraman Portrait.PNG Ultraman Energy badge.png
The Man Who Steals
Beast Boy P4.png Sadistic Delight (rank: 4)
When an enemy dies, Reset Cooldown of Kryptonite Recharge.: Mend.png Mend

References[edit]

  1. Episode 3 - A New Podcast Washes Ashore!

See Also[edit]