Starfire: Warrior Princess from Tamaran

From DC Legends Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
 Starfire Portrait.png Starfire
  • Overview
Starfire's costume

She builds up power as her friends are hurt, unleashing it as mighty, devastating attacks. Starfire is a Hero with Energy badge.png Energy affinity.

Stats[edit]

Starfire: Warrior Princess from Tamaran Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Starfire Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 369 5.3 374
Agility 365 7.7 373
Stamina 352 7.7 360
Intelligence 376 7.2 383
Hit Points 10 3597
Speed 75 0 75
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Starfire: Warrior Princess from Tamaran Base Stats
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Total
Starfire Legendary Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 374 10.3 384
Agility 370 7.7 378
Stamina 357 12.7 370
Intelligence 381 12.2 393
Hit Points 10 3697
Speed 75 0 75
Critical Chance 5 0 5
Critical Value 150 0 150
Power n/a

To compare all allies stats check the Allies page.

Starfire: Warrior Princess From Tamaran Gear Stats
Gear Set Name Level 11 Value Full Name Description


  • Type: Special
STR 230 Strength Affects Physical Damage
AGI 660 Agility Affects Physical Defense
STA 675 Stamina Affects Hit Points
INT 1245 Intelligence Affects Special Damage, Special Damage Defense, and Heal Power
HP 5800 Hit Points The amount of damage a Hero can take before they are defeated
SPD 30 Speed The frequency a Hero takes turns in combat
CRT CH 30% Critical Chance The +% chance a Hero has to perform a "Critical Hit"
CRT VAL 78% Critical Amount The +% increase in damage or healing a Hero gets when dealing a "Critical Hit"
P DMG 0 Physical Damage Increases Physical Damage dealt
S DMG 1.21 Special Damage Increases Special Damage and Healing dealt
AP 0.45 Affinity Power Increases extra Affinity damage dealt
AR 0.39 Affinity Resist Reduces extra Affinity damage received
DEF 1.52 Defense Reduces Physical Damage received
RES 1.42 Resistance Reduces Special Damage received

To compare all allies gear stats check Gear Bonus.

Starfire: Warrior Princess from Tamaran Level 70 Stats with Gear 11
Icon Name Base Value Growth Modifier Growth Modifier x70 Gear bonus Total
Starfire Legendary Portrait.png
Energy badge.png Energy

Strength 374 10.3 721 230 1325
Agility 370 7.7 539 660 1569
Stamina 357 12.7 889 675 1921
Intelligence 381 12.2 854 1245 2480
Hit Points 10 5800 25010
Speed 75 0 0 30 105
Critical Chance 5% 0 0 30% 35%
Critical Value 150% 0 0 78% 228%
P DMG 0 0
S DMG 1.21 1.21
AP 0.45 0.45
AR 0.39 0.39
DEF 1.52 1.52
RES 1.42 1.42
Power n/a

NOTE: these are still experimental, further validation is required!

 

Super Powers[edit]

rank: 1

Starbolts

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Starfire P1.png Target An Enemy Special Damage to an enemy. Always gain 1 Int Up.
Type Special Damage.png Special Damage
Cooldown 0
Level Name Description
1 Starbolts Special Damage to an enemy. Always gain 1 Int Up.
2 Enhanced Starbolts Damage +5%
3 Enhanced Starbolts II Damage +5%
4 Enhanced Starbolts III Int Up +1
5 Enhanced Starbolts IV Damage +5%
6 Enhanced Starbolts V Damage +5%
7 Enhanced Starbolts VI Damage +5%
8 Enhanced Starbolts VII Int Up +1
9 Enhanced Starbolts VII Damage +5%
Legendary No Escape Can’t Miss.
edit values



rank: 1

Blinding Star

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Starfire P2.png Target An Enemy Special Damage to an enemy. Always apply 1 Hit Chance Downs and 1 Evasion Downs.
Type Special Damage.png Special Damage
Cooldown 3
Level Name Description
1 Blinding Star Special Damage to an enemy. Always apply 1 Hit Chance Downs and 1 Evasion Downs.
2 Enhanced Blinding Star Damage +5%
3 Enhanced Blinding Star II Evasion Down +1
4 Enhanced Blinding Star III Damage +5%
5 Enhanced Blinding Star IV Hit Chance Down +1
6 Enhanced Blinding Star V Damage +5%
7 Enhanced Blinding Star VI Evasion Down +1
8 Enhanced Blinding Star VII Damage +5%
9 Enhanced Blinding Star VII Hit Chance Down +1
Legendary Knocked Out 25% chance to apply Stun; 75% chance if enemy has Evasion Up.
edit values



rank: 1

Tamaran Super Nova

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Starfire P3.png Target All Enemies
Heavy Special Damage to all enemies. Lose all Int Ups.
Type Heavy Special Damage.png Heavy Special Damage
Cooldown 5
Level Name Description
1 Tamaran Super Nova Heavy Special Damage to all enemies. Lose all Int Ups.
2 Enhanced Tamaran Super Nova Damage +5%
3 Enhanced Tamaran Super Nova II Damage +5%
4 Enhanced Tamaran Super Nova III Damage +5%
5 Enhanced Tamaran Super Nova IV Damage +5%
6 Enhanced Tamaran Super Nova V Damage +5%
7 Enhanced Tamaran Super Nova VI Damage +5%
8 Enhanced Tamaran Super Nova VII Damage +10%
Legendary Tamaran Might +25% Special Damage if Starfire has 5+ Int Ups.
edit values



rank: 1

Do Not Hurt My Friends!

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
Starfire P4.png Target Self 20% chance to gain 1 Int Ups and 5% Turn Meter when an ally receives damage.
Type Buff.png Buff
Cooldown
Level Name Description
1 Do Not Hurt My Friends! 20% chance to gain 1 Int Ups and 5% Turn Meter when an ally receives damage.
2 Enhanced Do Not Hurt My Friends! Chance +3%
3 Enhanced Do Not Hurt My Friends! II Turn Meter +5%
4 Enhanced Do Not Hurt My Friends! III Chance +3%
5 Enhanced Do Not Hurt My Friends! IV Turn Meter +10%
6 Enhanced Do Not Hurt My Friends! V Chance +4%
7 Enhanced Do Not Hurt My Friends! VI Turn Meter +10%
8 Enhanced Do Not Hurt My Friends! VII Int Up +1
Legendary You Will Pay For That! If an ally dies, she gains 2 Int Ups and Tamaran Super Nova Cooldown -2.
edit values



rank: 1

Glad You Are Ok!

Icon Quick Info Effects Official Description
80px Target An Enemy 40% chance to use Starbolts on a random enemy when an ally is healed.
Type
Cooldown
Level Name Description
1 Glad You Are Ok! 40% chance to use Starbolts on a random enemy when an ally is healed.
2 Enhanced Glad You Are Ok! Chance +2%
3 Enhanced Glad You Are Ok! II Chance +2%
4 Enhanced Glad You Are Ok! III Chance +2%
5 Enhanced Glad You Are Ok! IV Chance +3%
6 Enhanced Glad You Are Ok! V Chance +3%
7 Enhanced Glad You Are Ok! VI Chance +4%
8 Enhanced Glad You Are Ok! VII Chance +4%
Legendary  ? Also gain Death Immunity.
edit values


Gear[edit]

Biography[edit]

Sold into slavery to save her planet, Princess Koriand'r now calls Earth her home and defends it with her powerful starbolts!

Guides[edit]

List of links for guides about Starfire: Warrior Princess from Tamaran.

Gallery[edit]

For all Images, Artwork, Icons and Portraits (original and legendary versions), see /Gallery.

<comments />